Monday, March 8, 2010

Ravelympics 2010

Whew! I thought I wasn’t going to get this done in time. It is now 11:36 pm and I’m all done and very tired. I would have finished sooner if both my daughters didn’t get sick and then me. I still feel a little under the weather but I was so destine to get this done. I will take pictures in the morning when I’m rejuvenated.

Why is purple so hard to photograph?

I’m overall okay with the sweater, I think it turned out great but the sleeves are to short. I made the size 26 inch and the sleeves just don’t match the rest of the sweater. That’s why I hate patterns without schematics, because if I would have known the length of the sleeves then I would have made them longer. All that matters is that she is happy and she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers