Monday, March 15, 2010

More yarn at a great value!!!

Was browsing online at my favorite yarn web sites when I came across smiley's yarns and they had the best deal going on. Moda Dea washable wool was marked down to $1.99 per skein. I instantly bought 10 skeins even though I don’t know what I want to use it for yet (you knitters know what I’m talking about), I just couldn’t pass up on this good deal plus I got a great color. Speaking of great deals I was also at the dollar store and they had some Caron Rhapsody for $1.00 of course I grabbed 20 skeins in my favorite color grey and 10 skeins in my daughters favorite color purple, I know I will find some to make this with. Most likely I will use the washable wool for a hoodie/cardigan of some sort and the rhapsody I will use to make my husband something in. Let hope and prey I will use this yarn in less than a year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers